- This event has passed.
Wellness – Re-shape Your Story by Embodied Story-sharing
November 20, 2017 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm$15.00
“If we deny our story, it will define us. If we own the story, we can write a brave new ending” Brené Brown
I would like to invite you to a workshop series Wellness – Reshape Your Story by Embodied Story-sharing, in which we will engage in non-verbal, interactive, dynamic and theatre-based techniques, in supportive group setting to:
• Reflect on your practice, your vision, and your interactions with your community,
• Share and listen to stories about blocks and successes in your work and life,
• Gain insight by embodying situations from your story,
• Interact and dialogue with others in the group about issues vital to you,
• Tap into the understanding of what needs to shift in order to transform your practice.
This is a second in workshop series. You may attend one of the workshops or repeat two, three, all of them. In each session, we will work with the content that you, the participants bring. Thus, it will be 100% relevant to your experiences and needs. Shy to share? No problem. Sharing is voluntary – listening and witnessing someone else’s story is equally valued and transformational.
“If we have compassionate and understanding people who listen to our stories, the shame doesn’t have a chance.” – Brené Brown
In this workshop, I bring body-based techniques from Image Theatre, and weave non-verbal communication with therapeutic elements of story-circles into a transformative mix.
No prior knowledge or experience necessary! Come as you are – please, wear comfortable clothes for movement.